Our ultimate goal is to provide a wonderful experience so that your stay is pleasant and relaxing and you can look forward to your next visit.
Rosneath Bed and Breakfast is located at 779 Waterloo Street in one of London’s most picturesque neighbourhoods, Old North-Bishop Hellmuth Heritage District.
Stroll to the end of our tree lined streets, where the B&B is only a block away from Richmond Row and an easy walk to restaurants, The Grand Theatre, Museum London, Western University and St Joseph’s Hospital, London.
- Daily, weekly and monthly rates
- Pick up and drop off service
- Central location
- Cozy guest lounge
- 5 star tripadvisor rating
- Convenient for electives
- St Joseph’s Hospital - 5 minute walk
- Close to Western Univeristy
- Near shops and restaurants
- Walk downtown
- London International Airport
- London Via Rail train station
- London Greyhound bus station
- Free private off-street parking
- 45 minute drive to Stratford
The perfect home away from home!
Wonderful accommodations in a beautiful part of old London. I travel constantly and was looking for an alternative to hotels and tried Rosneath Bed and Breakfast and was so pleased with the warm welcoming I received that I will never go back to a hotel.
“A labour of love”
This is one precious bed and breakfast. You have almost an entire house for yourself for a very reasonable place in the heart of downtown London. This place is very well-maintained, and Tina is always ready to help. This is really a labour of love by a particularly welcoming hostess. Slience comes at no extra charge.